Ethos and Vision
Visitors to Falconbrook School often comment that Falconbrook feels like a friendly and happy school, where the children and the adults get on with each other. We would agree, but Falconbrook is also more than this. We are a school that is determined that our pupils will achieve as well as other pupils do nationally, if not better.
The staff team are committed to meeting the high standards that we aspire to achieve for all of our pupils.
Our vision for Falconbrook Primary is that it is a school which:
- Enables every pupil to make good progress and to achieve the best results they are capable of.
- Enables every pupil to develop the necessary life skills, resilience and well-being to prepare them for their future.
- Offers a safe, stimulating environment for teaching and learning and play, which is organised, staffed and managed to support our vision of achieving the highest standards.
- Is a challenging, stimulating and rewarding place for teachers and other staff to work.
- Provides full and genuine equality of opportunity for all.
- Achieves the best possible results, and is value for money spent.
- Has the full confidence of all parents and carers.
We aim to be a school where no child is left behind