We want Falconbrook to provide a caring, safe and inclusive environment which supports creativity and encourages the aspirations of our children and our community.
We want our children, our staff and our communities to develop and achieve – constantly learning, reflecting and innovating so that we are delivering our best, and our best keeps getting better.
• Respect, so that our children, our families and our staff feel safe and welcome.
• Equality, so that differences are embraced, and everyone is included and celebrated.
• Kindness, so that Falconbrook is a place where everyone feels safe, nurtured and happy and enjoy making others feel the same way too.
• Honesty, so that our children know the importance of being trustworthy, reliable and fair.
• Responsibility, so that our children demonstrate the right learning and social behaviours, and make a positive contribution to their families, community and society.
• Determination, so that everyone thinks with a growth mind-set and doesn’t give up even when things get hard.